Summertime Black

Summer has come around earlier for me this year now that I'm on a college calendar instead of the public school system's. After some time debating on what to title this post, I recalled a post from last summer with the same title, where I also wore all black. Just like many, black clothing is a comfort zone to me, and no matter what form of clothing it is, it flatters just about anyone. I still feel a bit awkward wearing colors outside of the monochrome range and although Florida's summer sun still feels like hell on earth, I can't find a good enough reason to wear vibrant colors (white is vibrant enough for me).

I guess in a way this "Summertime Black" post could be considered as a measurement of how much I've changed since last year, and maybe I'll continue to document my outfit coordination in the same fashion throughout the years. This post is very "goth-athletic-esque", which as you may know, is a huge 2015 trend, and something I'm very into currently.









Wearing a black suede cap from F21, crop tank top from H&M, tennis skirt from AA, lunar moon choker from pixxiepieces, and white sneakers from Top Shop

2 comments:

  1. I usually see obnoxiously patterned caps or snapbacks so it's actually surprising to see someone wear a plain cap, but it looks really good and ties your whole outfit together! You're gonna be a trendsetter or something! Btw I'm really digging your hair length, it looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit!
    Black is my comfort zone too.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete